The most common questions we get from our clients
These tips will be again listed below
- Wax 12 hours prior to your appointment
- Mani/Pedi prior to your appointment
- Avoid makeup, perfume, lotion the day of your appointment
- Massages - 24 hours before spray tan
- Do not use Dove, bar soap, or any moisturizing products before or after your tan (they can streak and strip your tan)
- Do not shower right before your appointment. You skin will be over hydrated and your color will not be as dark.
- You can't get wet or sweat until it's time to rinse based on which solution you choose. (Regular is after 8-12 hours, Express is 2-3 hours)
- Please wear dark loose fitting clothing, flip flops after your tan.
- During your tan you are welcome to wear whatever you are comfortable, from clothes to nude. (we always strive to make and every client as comfortable as possible)
- When its time to shave, we recommend a brand new razor and hair conditioner.
- Men must wear bottoms- NO EXCEPTION.
Here is what you do the day of your spray tan session: shower do not shave. DO NOT use dove soap, bar soap, oil based soaps or moisturizing soaps. Make sure you rinse your body well of any residue from soaps and hair products.
You may tan topless, nude, with underwear or a bathing suit, whatever you feel comfortable with.
No, absolutely not! Our solution is made of the highest quality, natural ingredients. All of our technicians have also been trained and certified!
We recommend waiting 8-12 hours before your initial shower. Do not exfoliate your skin. Luke warm water wash with hands to remove the bronzer.
The entire process takes about 15 minutes, from start to finish.
Please be assured that our spray tan technicians have extensive training and experience. Before your application our technicians will discuss the following with you: you're skin type, sensitivity, desired color
(light-medium-dark-ultra dark)You're color will be a custom mix to meet your desired results and compliment your skin tone.
Yes, we take all major credit cards.
Yes, preparing for you're skin properly is crucial and will affect the development of your tan. The day before you'll shower, exfoliate and shave. Don't stress, just follow our instructions and you'll have a perfect natural glow. Do not use Dove or bar soap the day of your spray tan, or after. We conveniently carry an all natural body wash that's gentle on your skin and helps with longevity. Come with dark loose fitting clothing and preferably flip flops. (Dress appropriately for the weather including; rain/snow cover all skin closed toed shoes and bring an umbrella).
The typical spray tan will last 5-10 days with proper care and upkeep. We carry a wide range of products to use to protect and prolong your spray tan. Please refer to some tips below.
- Most of our tans with proper preparation and after care will last 5-10 days. Please follow your technicians instructions, the information will help your tan turn out best with lasting results. We offer a pH prep spray used to prime the skin (its applied prior to your tan. It neutralizes your amino acids an body's pH-that's what the active ingredient DHA works with. We also have a post spray which is our favorite and HIGHY recommend each tan. (it is applied after your tan. It dries faster, hydrates the skin, helps eliminate any odor, and all clients report that their tans lasts and extra 2-3 days!)
Please feel free to call us at 872-3893 we are happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.